Table of Contents
Picking the right CRM software is an important factor in nurturing positive relationships with your customers, resulting in more sales and a higher customer lifetime value. There are many important factors to consider for different types of businesses, such as sales features, analytics, price, and more. That is why today I have comprehensively broken down the top 10 CRM software for 2022. Along with a quick breakdown of my top three favorite platforms.
- Behavior Based Segmentation
- RESTful APIs
- Mobile App
- Best Sales Analytics
- Good Support
- Over 65k Integrations
- Overwhelming Features for Beginners
- Limited Exporting Options
- No Reports in Free Plan
- Automated Responses
- Integrated Analytics
- Sales Automation
- Highly scalable
- Over 100 Integrations
- Customizable Tools
- Hard for Beginners
- Expensive for Small Businesses
- Complicated Implementation
- Integrated Analytics
- Opportunity Tracking
- Process Automation
- Good Support
- Open APO
- 2500+ integrations
- Add-on charges
- Poor User Interface
What is the Best CRM Software:
Best Overall CRM
Freshworks is an AI-based CRM that delivers the smartest sales features such as email activity, email capture, lead scoring, and much more. One of its most distinguished features is that it delivers a 360-degree view of your company.
So, if you desire more context-driven sales with a shorter sales process, you should check out the Freshworks CRM software. Thanks to the 360-degree view of your customers it delivers, you can close deals faster and be more productive in your sales strategy.
The monthly plan for this CRM software costs $12 – $79 per month.
- 21-day free trial period.
- Highly adaptable.
- Behavior-based lead segmentation.
- Delivers high-level automation and intelligent workflows.
- A vast range of integrations, including Piesync, Segment, MailChimp, Calendar, Zapier, and others.
- Sends out personalized welcome and voicemail messages.
- RESTful APIs that enable you to read, adjust, add, and delete data from the help desk.
- Event tracking (tracks previous communication to plan the future approach).
- Advanced lead scoring based on characteristics and behavior.
- Terrific customer support via phone and email.
- Known as one of the best mobile CRMs with a mobile app.
- Vast and advanced features can be overwhelming for beginners.
- Exporting options can be limited
- The free plan does not allow reporting
- Free: $0/month
- Growth: $15/month
- Pro: $39/month
- Enterprise: $69/month
Best Online/Cloud-based For Scaling Up A Business
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management software solution that has been available in the market for over 15 years and delivers incredible results for small businesses, enterprise customers, and different types of businesses. Being an upscaling too for most businesses, size doesn’t matter with Zoho CRM.
Also, here is an operational business tool that goes beyond only functioning as a sales pipeline or lead management tool with more than 40 in-house business apps that supports mobile and combines perfectly with over 500 popular business apps. This software is trusted by over 250,000 businesses spread across 180 countries.
- Highly scalable.
- Furnished with customizable tools.
- Delivers holistic calendar management.
- Allows different languages.
- Provides data import/export.
- Delivers high-level automation.
- Omnichannel customer support via live chat, social media, phone, and email.
- Well over 100 third-party integrations. Some of these integrations are LinkedIn, Zapier, email integrations such as Outlook and Google, and others.
- Allows a 15-day free trial period.
- Prognostic sales component to help with email sentiment analysis, data enrichment, etc.
- Provides a mobile version that is available on paid plans.
- Guarantees data security, integrity, and strict regulatory adherence.
- Allows a free plan that caters to as many as three users.
- Implementation can be complicated and may require a professional
- Overwhelming amount of features for a beginner
- Start-up plans can be expensive for small businesses
- Standard: costs $12/month
- Profesional: costs $20/month
- Business: costs $35/month
- Ultimate: costs $45/month
Best Enterprise CRM Software
Do you need a selling CRM software tool that your team can start using out of the box? With Salesforce, you can effortlessly get more leads, make more sales and foster better relationships with your clients.
Salesforce remains one of the most distinguished names on this list, with more than a million users globally. Here is a cloud-based CRM software that works perfectly with all the departments of a business, which includes but is not limited to marketing, service, sales, and analytics.
This CRM software solution is available for $25 to $1250 per month.
- In-built Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Allows a 30-day free trial period.
- Delivers partner communities.
- Round-the-clock customer support is accessible through tickets, phone, and email.
- Top-notch automation and personalization deliver a tremendous social experience.
- Cloud-hosted service that is quicker and economical.
- Works faultlessly with Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android.
- Highly customizable, being an Open API
- Deliver a sales CRM, enterprise territory management, and management of social networks.
- Customer support that allows different languages and currencies.
- A vast array of email templates to select from.
- Works with all devices, including mobile phones.
- Lead management with sales force automation and business intelligence.
- A large number of third-party integrations (LeadExec, Ambassador, Zuora, Zendesk, among others).
- In-built process builder and lead generation mechanisms.
- Mass emailing alternative to help you save time and effort.
- Live chat support isn’t available.
- Not available to companies who want on-premise deployment.
- All-in-one sales: costs $25/month
- Professional: costs $75/month
- Enterprise: costs $150/month
- Unlimited: costs $300/month
Best for customer prospecting.
Nimble is an outstanding, albeit straightforward, CRM software tool that functions within the Office 365 or G-Suite inbox.
This software allows you to update contacts, access company & contact insights with ease, and see deals from within your workflow, among other remarkable features that make customer prospecting and conversion achievable.
When billed monthly, the price is $25 per month, and when billed yearly, it costs $19 per month.
- 14-day free trial.
- Highly scalable and customizable.
- Compatible with mobile phones.
- Email tracking to convert customers/leads and yield more results.
- Wide range of third-party integrations, which includes Outlook, Gmail, Mailchimp, HubSpot, and others.
- Provides a redesigned smart contacts app with an improved widget to support calendars, tasks, deals, and other elements.
- The prospector tool lets you visit a website and get professional details about people who aren’t listed on the website.
- Sends out group emails to enable you to connect with your audience on a massive scale.
- Comes with a ‘group message’ feature.
- Comprehensive task management to develop and assign tasks to different team members.
- Guarantees data security, integrity, and GDPR adherence.
- No free plan.
- Provides only a single plan.
- Doesn’t come with the auto-responder feature.
- Several integrations require a ‘sync’ tool to work properly.
Best for its user-friendlines
Pipedrive is a sales-focused CRM that employs AI to automate repetitive tasks. With this, it easily takes care of leads and sales. This CRM tool presently supports over 90,000 customers. Also, more than $24 billion in deals have gone through using this software.
In all, Pipedrive is the overall best CRM software when dealing with AI powering repetitive tasks and leads and sales management. Here is an outstanding CRM tool built just perfect for the ease of salespeople.
The monthly plan for this software costs $19 – $159 every month.
- Activity reports can track individual sales calls, emails, demos, and events.
- Can effortlessly add deals, values, win probabilities, and close dates.
- Infinite custom fields to compile any piece of customer information.
- Custom reports can keep records of revenue estimates and recurring revenue.
- Lead source data reports tell you where your leads came from. This answers whether they are organic, direct, SEM, social, or outbound sales.
- “Sales Assistant” helps with performance tips and automation suggestions to save you time.
Best for multi-channel communication
Bitrix24 CRM comes with a vast variety of lead management mechanisms along with some helpful automation features that work together to make it an outstanding SMB value.
However, it still has a way to go in terms of software clarity. This multi-channel communication enabling software costs between $12.50 to $99 every month
- Versatile CRM tool
- Can somewhat automate your sales and marketing tasks
- Provides profitable communication solutions
- It can be complicated to use
- Unorganized interface
- Limited task status
Best for managing a sales team
Nutshell CRM software is a comprehensive, cloud-based software geared towards working out a bunch of business process difficulties.
This software is a holistic tool worthy of dealing with all aspects of a business CRM and perfect for maintaining detailed records. Nutshell CRM employs an Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform to deliver its CRM benefits.
Pricing plans for this software vary from $19 to $35 every month.
- 14-day free trial.
- Send bulk emails.
- Works well with mobile devices.
- Straightforward data import & export.
- Cloud-hosted operations that are inexpensive and easy to deploy.
- Delivers a highly collaborative environment.
- Highly scalable and customizable.
- Extensive customer support via phone, email, live support, and tickets
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliant to protect billing information.
- Comprehensive pipeline management (drag-and-drop board view, list view, chart view).
- Assures data security, data integrity, and regulatory compliance (GDPR compliant).
- Gives continuous backups by taking snapshots twice daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Doesn’t allow other languages apart from English
- No chance for on-premise deployment.
- Pricing plans do not include any freemium plan.
Best CRM for small businesses
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM software solution with an emphasis on automation of your marketing and sales while pooling them onto one platform for easy access, especially for small businesses.
It is a cloud-based SaaS service that is also one of the most economical software tools available.
It comes with a monthly plan that ranges between $8.99 to $47.99.
- Built-in auto-responders.
- It delivers a free plan for up to 10 users.
- Highly scalable, customizable, and user-friendly.
- Cloud-based usage is inexpensive and easy to use.
- Delivers easy data entry, multi-chat windows, and workflow automation.
- Offers mobile marketing to send out personalized SMS and use mobile messaging in campaigns.
- Thorough customer support is available via live chats, phone, email, and tickets.
- Meticulous email tracking to help you gain essential insights into your email marketing campaign.
- Extensive third-party integrations with social, billing, email, and customer support apps.
- The “telephony” feature lets you enjoy one-click calling, call scripts, and voicemail automation.
- Enables you to develop dynamic landing pages to draw in and connect with potential leads.
- Offers excellent exit intent pop-ups to convert abandoning visitors to your company’s website.
- Supports only English.
- Doesn’t allow on-premise deployment.
- 24/5 customer support instead of the 24/7 type
Best for building lasting relationships with customers and focusing on project management
Insightly is a recent and unique CRM platform that can assist you in the growth of your business. It hastens your development by building lasting relationships with customers and aiding a seamless project management process.
Pricing plans vary between $29 to $99 monthly.
- 14-day free trial.
- User-friendly and intuitive.
- Highly scalable and customizable.
- Very adjustable calendaring and events.
- In-built automated email reminders and tracking.
- Works with mobile devices, both Android and iOS.
- Empowers your CRM process with visual dashboards for displaying and tracking essential metrics.
- Guarantees data integrity (military-grade AES-256 encryption) and regulatory compliance (GDPR-compliant).
- Get a real-time macro/micro view of your business.
- Offers features to ensure efficient filtering and tagging possible.
- Customer support is available via phone, tickets, and email.
- In-built tutorials for hands-on experience working with the software.
- One of the most inexpensive software solutions.
- Allows only one language (English).
- There is no live chat support and on-premise deployment.
Best for business management
Apptivo is cloud-based CRM software comprising a series of apps modeled to help businesses grow. With its customer relationship management (CRM) platform, business management has never been easier.
Having an intuitive interface and scalable functionality, Apptivo presents itself as a promising option for small to medium-sized businesses striving for growth. This tool comes with sufficient advanced features to appeal to larger businesses.
- The Premium account delivers much more storage and lots of valuable extras. These extras are bulk email, standalone business apps, e-commerce integration, Tasks, PayPal and Dropbox integration, Google Drive, and Calendar.
- Raise it to the Ultimate plan for even more data and campaign emails, as well as priority assistance.
- Abrupt learning curve
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a CRM or a Customer Relation Management Software?
We can best describe this as an orderly procedure for creating, managing and preserving a productive and beneficial relationship with your consumers and clients. Here is a system concerned with tracking and examining every interaction and communication between your company and your customers and clients.
Overall, what the CRM strategy does is to provide the organization with a primary pool containing clients’ details. That way, you get security and simplicity, and you can scale your customer interactions effortlessly and effectively.
For an effective CRM strategy, all the customers should be registered in the database of the CRM tool. Also, there should be some fields to recognize their peculiarities. That is one effective way the organization can connect with them when the need arises. In all, CRM boosts your business earnings, customer list, and interactions.
What is the best CRM software for sales?
Keep in mind that the best sales CRM software should have tools designed for sales teams, including customer and lead information, sales pipelines, cross-sells, upsells, automatic follow-ups, etc. Our top picks based on those criteria will be:
- Freshworks CRM
- Nutshell CRM
What is the easiest to use CRM?
Are you looking for a straightforward and easy-to-use CRM, there is a multitude of options out there. Our top choice is Nimble CRM, a user-friendly CRM with a fast and easy-to-use setup.
With CRM software, you can do more than track contacts. The best CRM software will allow you to nurture relationships with your customers more effortlessly. These tools also help to foster a wonderful synergy between your customers and your firm. With the help of these highly rated and well-tested best CRM software services, you can grasp those all-important interactions easily.
What Makes a Great CRM Software?
CRM is an abbreviated form of the phrase “Customer Relationship Management.” At the same time, CRM software is a system that allows a company to maintain a record of all interactions with their customers and clients. In simpler terms, the best CRM software provides a list of all customers, with all the details the company needs and has about that customer. These details will include a list of all interactions with the customer via every communication medium. The question here is, what makes you rate CRM software as great?
Enabling Coordinated Customer Relations Regardless of the Communication Modes.
Customers may interact with a company via different modes of communication. Such modes include phone, a live chat, email, snail mail, or a DM on their social media. Regardless of the medium of communication, the best CRM for small businesses and others helps keep all these interactions coordinated. Whenever you phone a company, and the voice at the other end of the call says, “let me look up your file,” whoever is on the other end is simply looking you up in their CRM software.
Converting Leads into Sales and Customers Seamlessly.
In addition, businesses employ customer relationship management (CRM) software to connect and build connections with leads they hope to convert into clients and existing clients. Note that CRMs can be hosted on-premises or in the cloud. The best CRM for small businesses should help them, especially their sales teams, organize and make the most of their customers’ data.
Combining Perfectly with every Part of your Operations.
We believe that the best CRM software solutions combine seamlessly with practically every part of your business, enabling you to track customer relations, streamline procedures, and boost sales.
Easing the Entire Business Process.
Finally, it is only a great CRM tool if it acts efficiently as a hub for storing customer or prospective contact details. It can track multiple sales pipelines, make the most of workflow management, file customer communications, and analyze sales and marketing operations effortlessly.
The Importance of CRM Software Solutions.
Every CRM software solution should help organize and enhance company interaction via a database by leveraging email marketing, lead generation, and marketing automation to deliver results.
This is an industry where 82% of companies utilize the best CRM software to create better customer relationships and keep records of interactions. Therefore, understanding what the best customer relationship management software solution for you is will do your business the world of good
When deciding on the perfect CRM for your company, consider multiple factors. Some of them include how much it costs and whether it has all the details and tools your company needs for an efficient CRM process.
Also, knowing that there are so many alternatives to choose from on the market, we’ve explored and analyzed more than 60 systems. From our analysis, we have selected the ones we think are best for various business necessities.
We arrived at our best picks for different businesses after checking out a number of characteristics, including how well it integrates with other popular business applications, how much each CRM costs, and how easy it is to use.
Please keep reading to discover more about our picks, as well as significant details and factors we considered to choose the best CRM software for different businesses.
Is a CRM tough to operate?
Understanding how to execute and use a CRM is not as tasking as one would assume. The best CRM software solutions come with useful onboarding support and technicians to get your system up and running and synced with your tech stack in no time. We recommend Salesforce, however.
From this post, you will agree that there are a lot of CRM tools on the market. Plus, all of them have distinctive features and usefulness.
While it will be easy for us to recommend any of them as the best options, we must leave the decision to you. You know your business better than anyone. Therefore, you should decide what should work best for your business. We only hope we have given you enough guidance to make an informed choice.