Table of Contents
The average social media user spends about 2.5 hours browsing the web every day, and that number is not getting any smaller. To add to that, 3.8 million people worldwide are regular social media users, over half of the world’s population.
The onset of the Coronavirus pandemic further added to a remote culture in which people work from home, shop from home, and sell products from home. It is more important now than ever to start and establish your business in order to have a robust online presence.
One of the greatest ways to strengthen your company’s online presence is to use one of the many social media management tools available on the web.
Improving your company’s online presence can help you attract your target audience and increase revenue. Common social media sites companies use to enhance their online presence include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.
However, managing multiple pages on multiple social media pages can become quite overwhelming with all of the different posts, messages, and notifications to worry about. One of the best ways to successfully organize and manage your company’s social media presence is by using a social media management tool.
Social media can be one of the top channels to create awareness given the statistics mentioned above. With so many factors to consider like automation features, integrations, price and much more I have broken down my top picks for social media management tools in 2022. Here is a quick breakdown of my top three favorite social media management tools:
- Automation Features
- Integrated Analytics
- Content Library
- Free Plans Available
- Posting Time Suggestions
- Easy to Use
- Limited Account LInking
- Limited Basic Plans
- No Post Preview
- Instant Reporting
- Automated Posting
- Collaboration Tools
- Content Calendar
- All-in-one Inbox
- Review & Assign Process
- No Rescheduling
- No Drafts Available
- No GMB Integration
- Link Management
- Traffic Routing
- Integrated Analytics
- Multiple Domain Names
- Workspace Dashboard
- Training Videos
- No Free Trial
- URL Character Limit
- Slow Customer Support
To make your decision a little easier, we have outlined my top 8 picks for the best social media management tools to use in 2022.
What Are The Best Social Media Management Tools?
With over 20 million users worldwide, Crowdfire is one of the most widely used social media management platforms used by artists, businesses, e-sellers, bloggers, freelancers, and more.
Crowdfire offers a comprehensive social media managing software with various features such as planned scheduling, content creation, analytics, and social listening. The platform is best suited for small businesses, digital agencies, as well as individuals that wish to improve their engagement, get more detailed information on their analytics, and discover more available information on topics related to them.
- Pre-scheduled content: You can pre-schedule all of your essential content and schedule it to be published beforehand so that specific articles can go out at critical times (i.e., two days before Christmas eve)
- Automatically Customize posts for all social media: You can automatically tailor your posts for all of your social media profiles at once. That way, you do not have to create separate posts for each network.
- Ability to get extensions: Crowdfire comes with several valuable add-ons, such as a Google Chrome extension that lets you share articles you like.
- Explore relevant content: You can search and discover infographics, images, and videos your target audience will be interested in.
- Free Usage: The platform offers one complimentary account for each social media site you use. You also get a 14-day free trial if you get the premium features.
- Social listening: Listen to all of the information being said about your company. This can help you improve your competitor analysis.
- Plus plan: $7.48/month.
- Premium Plan: $37.48/month.
- VIP Plan: $74.98/month.
Agorapulse is a social media management tool best suited for agencies or businesses that need many users who can simultaneously manage a dozen or more different social media profiles. You can manage commonly used social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube on Agorapulse.
- Instant reporting: You will have access to an unlimited amount of reports to assist in determining the return of investment of your engagement content technique.
- Collaboration tools: You can easily assign inbox items as well as draft posts quickly to help your social media pages move smoothly.
- Easy scheduling tools: You will have access to Agorapulse’s flexible scheduling tools that allow you to schedule, reschedule, or queue your social media posts. You can also load your posts in bulk using the platform.
- Social Inbox: You can quickly filter, locate, and manage specific mentions and important messages.
- Agorapulse features four standard pricing plans with a 30-day free trial.
- Free Plan: Offers 3 social profiles and one user.
- Pro Plan: $79/month, offers ten social profiles and two users.
- Premium Plan: $159/month, provides 20 social profiles and four users.
- Custom Plan: Customized price, offers 40+ social profiles and 8+ users.
Rebrandly is a must-have social media management tool for large brands that post frequently and need branding and short links on their page.
The tool allows you to manage your links by tracking, branding, and sharing short URLs using a customized domain name. Their link manager tool also will enable you to perform fast redirects and expire links at specific times.
- Link analysis: A customized URL and report builder that tracks your link actions and clicks based on the social media links you use
- Routing traffic: Creating route traffic, deep links, and 301 directs so that you can have total control over your social media links.
- Team collaboration tools: The software allows you to have extra user seats for your team, two-factor authentication (2FA), and multiple access levels single sign-on (SSO).
- Support and Training services: You will have access to a comprehensive knowledge base including tutorial training videos, account management, direct training, and email support.
- Rebrandly offers four standard pricing plans and a customized enterprise pricing plan.
- The Free Plan: features unlimited redirects, 500 branded links per month, and 5,000 clicks.
- Starter Plan: $29/month, offers 5,000 branded links and 25,000 clicks
- Pro Plan: $69/month, provides 15,000 branded links with 150,000 clicks.
- Premium Plan: $499/month, features 150,000 branded links and 1,500,000 clicks.
- Enterprise Plan: Comes with customized pricing.
E-clincher is an all-inclusive social media management tool whose every feature was made with efficiency and productivity for the customer in mind. The customer service team at EClincher has been recognized for being exceptionally outstanding by software websites such as GetApp and Capterra.
Customers can access a support agent 24/7. Also, the platform is best suited for start-up companies or medium-sized companies. Still, everyone from individual entrepreneurs to large teams of enterprises finds this software management tool very beneficial.
The single dashboard, all-inclusive, digital marketing platform helps users save time by automating basic marketing duties such as scheduling posts in bulk.
- Engages the customers: E-clincher focuses on building relationships with the customers by posting material your target audience is interested in and responding to their comments.
- Auto-schedule: You can automatically schedule your social media posts ahead of time or at a predetermined schedule
- Plug-ins: The platform offers plug-ins such as Chrome extensions that allow you to schedule, queue, or share posts quickly without opening the software application.
- Organization and Visualization: The platform does an excellent job of integrating all of the social media platforms you might need. It also offers a drag and drops visual calendar so you can easily organize your projects.
- Mentions: The platform does a great job managing any hashtags, mentions, or keywords across different social media platforms.
- Instagram scheduling: Custom Instagram grid planning tool included. The device also allows you to schedule Instagram stories with push notifications.
- Basic Plan: $59 per month, includes one team member and 10 profiles.
- Premier Plan: $119 per month, includes three team members and 20 profiles.
- Agency Plan: $219 per month, includes six team members and 40 profiles.
Buffer is a very easy-to-use social media management tool with a simple interface.
Best for low-budget, cross-platform publishing. It is best suited for individuals or mid to large-sized agencies with a low budget who ned publishing across multiple social media platforms. Buffer makes it easy for customers to queue several content forms across various platforms and browsers, even while on-the-go mode.
Buffer has been praised by users on G2 for the platform’s ease of use when it comes to publishing many different posts at once across multiple social media platforms.
- Ease of use when publishing content: You can share and publish posts on various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn all at once with just a click of a single button.
- Complimentary image creation: The platform uses Pablo, which is a built-in image creation feature. You can also use Pablo to create photos instantly across multiple social media sites.
- Chrome extension: You can download the Chrome extension, enabling you to publish blogs, share links, and post images from any location.
- Analytics Tool: Buffer’s analytics tool allows you to measure your social media’s performance based on various metrics. You can also extract valuable insights to improve your marketing and create meaningful reports.
- Publish Plan: starts at $15 per month.
- Analyze plan: starts at $35 per month and includes a two-week free trial.
Sendible is a social media management tool best suited for digital agencies that need a complete end-to-end solution that manages customer relations.
Also, Sendible comes equipped with 20 built-in integrations that give you access to different social networks.
You can also share sites and blogs easily using Sendible. Sendible manages social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Slack Compatibility: The platform is compatible with Slack to make it easy to stay connected with your co-workers.
- Smart Queuing: Social media managers can repurpose content using the smart queue feature.
- Social listening: Features a social inbox and other tools you can use to monitor your competitors, keywords, and what is being mentioned about your brand.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): This allows users to communicate with social influencers in real-time.
- The Creator plan: starts at $29 per month.
- Traction plan: which starts at $89 per month and includes a two-week free trial.
Hootsuite is a fantastic social media management tool for social media listening, monitoring multiple social media sites at once, managing and organizing your customer service, and scheduling content posts with ease.
- Ease of use in managing various accounts: The platform was explicitly defined to manage multiple social media accounts simultaneously.
- Detailed analytics tools: Hootsuite offers comprehensive and in-depth analysis reports. You can create customizable reports using data based on more than 70 different metrics. This will also allow you to make more informed, data-driven decisions regarding your digital marketing strategy.
- Automatic posting: You can easily auto-schedule multiple posts across multiple different social media posts.
- Extensive social media support: You have access to various social media accounts such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook without installing any software.
- Professional plan: $29/month, includes ten social profiles and one user.
- Team plan: $129/month, offers 20 social profiles and three users.
- Business plan: $599/month, features 35 social media profiles and 5-10 users.
- Enterprise plan: Customizable pricing based on specific needs.
8. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a social media management platform that allows customers to simultaneously integrate with various social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The platform best suits small businesses and large businesses to strategize their social media marketing. Furthermore, it was built specifically to foster meaningful relationships between communities, businesses, individuals, and brands.
- Easy to use dashboard: Sprout Social offers a straightforward layout and a user-friendly dashboard for the customer.
- Discovery: Discovery is Sprout Social’s built-in platform that enables you to manage a list of individuals you have communicated with as well as those who mentioned you in a tweet.
- Smart Inbox: Smart inbox is an organized messages area that displays all your important messages from various social media sites in a single location.
- Smart scheduling: You can schedule your messages. You can also queue your posts to be sent out at a predetermined scheduled time.
- Standard plan: $99/month, features five social profiles.
- Professional program: $149/month, features ten social profiles.
- Advanced plan: $249/month, features ten social profiles.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Social Media Management Tool?
Social media management tools are incredibly useful platforms that allow users to monitor, manage, organize, and publish multiple accounts from multiple social media networks in one single interface.
The best social media management software will make it simpler for you to schedule posts, write and edit content, and respond to customers who are commenting on a post or message you left.
The best social media management tool will also make it easier for your team to work together and manage social media marketing cohesively. Indeed, there is a wide variety of social media management tools on the web, and it can be pretty overwhelming when searching for the best platform to use.
Truly, there are various factors to look at when deciding the best social media management tool to use for your business. You should look at factors such as scheduling features, which social media websites the platform is compatible with, ease of use, and pricing.
Do you still need help figuring out which social media management tool to use? Contact my team of digital marketing specialists in order to schedule a free consultation today.